Whilst the outbreak of Covid-19 has led to the authorities closing the door...
Amazing news! ISM has been awarded another 8 Cambridge Outstanding Learner Awards for the summer 2019 exam season.
– High Achievement for Cambridge International AS level Sociology
– Top in Spain for Cambridge IGCSE Computer Science
– Top in Spain for Cambridge IGCSE Economics
– Top in Spain for Cambridge International A Level Art and Design
– Top in Spain for Cambridge International A Level Business Studies
– Top in the World for Cambridge International IGCSE Mathematics
– Top in the World for Cambridge International AS Level Mathematics
Congratulations to the award winning students and thanks to all the teachers who have helped contribute to their success. This brings our total number of awards to 71, making us one of the most successful centres in Spain!
Since September, We have been delighted to welcome pupils to our brand new lower secondary (or ‘middle school’) building, in the same street as and just a few seconds away from primary, including nine new classrooms, as well as a lab, computer room, art studio, hall & dining room and outdoor sports and recreation areas. We’re sure it will be a great success!
Congratulations to all of our A-Level students and good luck at the beginning of your university courses! The overall pass rate this summer was 98%, with one third of entries receiving A*/A or B grades.
Well done also to the students who sat their IGCSE exams.
Not only did 93% of entries receive A* to C grades, but 53% were awarded A* or A grades.
Our Year 6 pupils also did phenomenally well in the National Curriculum Tests, once again performing better than their counterparts in the UK.
Congratulations to all!